Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blood Tinged Mucus Discharge Period

www.sognihorror.com presentation - the ideal site to wish you Good Night and Dreams of Horror! Gordian




The year was 2007.

Between a twisted love story (which, once resolved is taking me to the wedding in just over a month!), The resumption of studies, after they give it up because I had the head for other things, that's me I decided to realize one of my many ideas.

Enter a myriad of data, fax forwarding and start writing code in the text, edit templates and here, July 9, 2007 the network was born on site www.sognihorror.com

A web portal dedicated to horror 360 °.

In short, the site starts Rimpar content, especially thanks to our friends, both old aficionados, such as Carmine Cantile, Nanny Ranz and Matthew Mancini, increasingly submit their works, reviews and more stuff!

And then, in less than 4 years the site exceeds 100,000 visits! (The visible counter online has been taken from the middle of 2008!), Becomes the object of interest by some newspapers and radio, nationwide!

Over 600 pages of articles, stories, files and other material!

Each year, proposes the appointment with the main competition, which is the Good Night and Dreams of Horror that, this year, from August 1, 2010 will come in its fourth edition!

Through this competition, we came to the realization of the second anthology edited by me in collaboration with professional writers on the site and published by Edizioni Il Foglio, with the invaluable involvement on the part of his Gordian Wolves. (During these months we are working on the completion of the second anthology to be released for Halloween 2010!).

Moreover, with Edizioni Il Foglio, we are implementing a project for charity with the creation of zombie-themed anthology, whose earnings will be paid out to sponsor a Haitian child. This anthology will be completed for next year the same, probably in the spring, waiting to enrich stories.


With Sognihorror.com I had the opportunity to come into contact with sacred monsters of horror films nationally and internationally, interviewing them in person, by mail and telefonicamento!

Same thing for some famous artists in the narrative.


From next autumn will increase the names of the interviews!


When I think back to 2007, I realize that I would never have dreamed of creating a monster with this portal, a monster has become quite interesting, a point of reference for many. I never, ever have dreamed of talking to those teachers who saw play in those horror movies that I have always rated! But it happened!


This a goal that I achieved and that do not mean to give up!


Everyday I receive, on average, over 30 emails from readers, writers and directors who ask me advice, send me their material from view to give them directions and other information.

It 's a nice feeling, a succession of emotions that I consider an award for my will to manage this portal.


Sognihorror.com is all of this, a showcase for me, but especially for you, for your ideas, initiatives and creative qualities!


www.sognihorror.com for a night of nightmares!

0 comments:

Post a Comment