Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gym Price List Template

filling of ricotta and Nutella

SDC15028
Sunday, like all Sundays are respected, I made a nice finish on a sweet cake for lunch. This time I chose a cake for a long time I wanted to prepare, was inside of my list of recipes to do. "recipe me ' He gave my friend Anna, who in turn 's got it from his sister, I took the liberty of changing one ingredient: the original recipe included the use of black cherry jam, (which I really like the way) but, at the request of my son, I replaced the Nutella, and what to say in front of such a request ..!
The ingredients are those of a normal pie crust, to see them click here , more add:
-250 g cheese
-Nutella

Sift flour
SDC14962
unite sugar
SDC14965
the baking powder
SDC14967
a pinch of salt
SDC14969
vanillin
SDC14978
1 egg
SDC14981
butter at room temperature, cut into pieces
SDC14983

and cottage cheese.
SDC14985

Mix all ingredients until a palla.Il compound is much softer than normal pastry and added a bit 'of flour to help me make the ball. The
Cover with plastic wrap and let rest in refrigerator for an hour.
SDC14988
After this time, roll out the pastry and place it in the pan.
SDC15002
will leave a bit 'of dough aside and instead of the usual stripes will do the molds with the cutters.
SDC14995
For all gourmands of the world this time is a "cult" as they say in advertising "... that the world be without Nutella ..."
SDC14994
So spread the pastry with Nutella plenty without touching the edges.
SDC15004
place on top of our molds, which are almost like biscuits
SDC15012
Bake at 180 degrees in 20-30 minutes depending on your oven.
Cool out of the oven. SDC15013
And here is our cake ready.
SDC15024
I was surprised by its MORBIDEZZAA!
Simple ... but very good.
SDC15033

0 comments:

Post a Comment