Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dragon Ball Doujinshi Bulma Goku

All'Antico Vinaio

Walking through the center on a cold winter day can trigger the desire for a good glass of wine that will warm the heart and limbs! Here I have decided to 'test' the local 'TIMES vintner' Via De 'Blacks (the classic vinaino really!). I want to emphasize the Florentine and the hospitality of the owner, a young boy quite nice, thanks to the use of Florentine vernacular. My glass of wine, certainly not high quality, but lighter and suited to an afternoon schedule has cost € 1.50. Food prices are normal and I shall reserve a try, there are sandwiches and focaccia (3.50 €) as well as other food products suitable for a take-away. I must say that surfing the Internet, I found several positive reviews on this place, many of them tourists, certainly pleased to have assaggiatto sliced \u200b\u200bTuscan wine and good and affordable, without being 'plucked' in other restaurants in the center of everything commercial, tourism and with little taste and quality.
All'Antico Vinaio
Via dei Blacks 65 / r Florence
055/2382723

0 comments:

Post a Comment